DRIVE one Day CAMPS - Fall
Your guide to becoming a better player.
DRIVE One Day Camps: We are thrilled to announce the details for our upcoming Summer Camps. This Fall DRIVE will be offering 2 different one day Basketball Camps. Our Camps will be running at the Richmond Olympic Oval for boys & girls ages 6-16. Players will be placed into divisions based on age and skill levels.
All Campers receive a DRIVE T-Shirt for each camp that they attend. Space is limited so register today to save your spot!
Indoor Basketball Camp Outline: We have made some important changes to follow the recommended guidelines outlined by ViaSport to make sure everyone safe. Our camps will be offered in limited capacity and will be following strict health guidelines. In these 1 day camps you will learn the fundamentals of shooting, dribbling, triple threat, 1 on 1and more. There will be Full Court games, 2v1, 3v3 and 4v4 as well as 5v5. You will learn the game in a fun and competitive learning environment.
*** Registering Multiple Kids and/or for Multiple Camps? Please contact us at “email@example.com” or by phone (604-670-4340) to receive the 15% discount.
The discount will apply to the second player in the same household and/or the second event, so please register the first player or for first event prior to contacting us to receive the discount code to expedite the process***
Payment is done online through our website. Read instructions below to register and pay.
DRIVE 1 Day Camp Locations:
1. Richmond Olympic Oval – Richmond
6111 River Road. Richmond, BC. V7C 0A2
Richmond Olympic Oval – Richmond
*If viewing website from a mobile device flip your phone horizontally to view full size grid
DRIVE Basketball – Return to Play Safety Plan:
– All coaches and players will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the gymnasium
– All players will be required to have a thermometer check upon entering the gymnasium
– If one has any flu like symptoms, they are required to stay home
– If a player shows symptoms during a training session, they are to report that to their coach and a self-isolation plan will be implemented. Parents will be contacted immediately.
– Players will be encouraged to come to the gymnasium in their basketball gear as the changing rooms will be off limits.
– Players will be required to bring their own basketballs and water bottles
– There will be limited sharing of equipment
– Parents will not be allowed to enter the gymnasium
– Coaches have been trained on monitoring participants to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
Cleaning & Disinfecting the Gym
– There will be DRIVE Staff designated to make sure the gym gets cleaned after each use. This includes wiping down the balls and any chairs/benches As well we will be that our staff uses.
– DRIVE Staff will be wiping down the doors we use for entering and exiting the gym.
– Extra hand sanitizer stations will be provided in the gym for players and staff.