DRIVE HOLIDAY HOOPS CAMPS - 2020
Your guide to becoming a better player.
We are thrilled to announce the details of our Award winning Camps. Over the Winter break we will be offering our Holiday Hoops Camps in our Burnaby Langley & Surrey locations. All the information about the programs has now been posted online. Space is limited for each location, register today to save your spot.
Holiday Hoops Camp Outline: We have made some important changes to follow the recommended guidelines to keep everyone safe. Our camps will be offered in limited capacity. In this 3 day camp you will learn the fundamentals of shooting, passing, triple threat, scoring moves and more. You will be taught the game in a fun and competitive learning environment while maintaining proper social distancing rules.
** Registering Multiple Kids and/or for Multiple Camps? Please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” to receive the 15% discount**
Payment is done online through our website. Read instructions below to register and pay. All Campers receive a DRIVE T-Shirt for each camp that they attend.
How to Register: (Click on tab listed below on the tables)
Choose a location. Click on the Register Here button next to the week you want to register for. You will register one week at a time. Don’t worry, the system saves all your information so it will only take a couple of clicks to register for additional weeks. We will refund campers if they are unable to attend the program.
DRIVE Holiday Hoops Camp Locations
DRIVE Basketball – Return to Play Safety Plan:
– All coaches and players will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the gymnasium
– All players will be required to have a thermometer check upon entering the gymnasium
– If one has any flu like symptoms, they are required to stay home
– If a player shows symptoms during a training session, they are to report that to their coach and a self-isolation plan will be implemented. Parents will be contacted immediately.
– Players will be encouraged to come to the gymnasium in their basketball gear as the changing rooms will be off limits.
– Players will be required to bring their own basketballs and water bottles
– There will be no sharing of equipment
– Parents will not be allowed to enter the gymnasium
– Coaches have been trained on monitoring participants to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
Cleaning & Disinfecting the Gym
– There will be DRIVE Staff designated to make sure the gym gets cleaned after each use. This includes wiping down the balls and any chairs/benches As well we will be that our staff uses.
– DRIVE Staff will be wiping down the doors we use for entering and exiting the gym.
– Extra hand sanitizer stations will be provided in the gym for players and staff.